Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Left_bar_bleue0/5000Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Job:

Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Empty
PostSubject: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 pm

*cleaning the counter off*

I haven't met anyone in this town yet...

*glances at clock*

The cookies should be done soon.
Back to top Go down
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Lune_Vale/index.php
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Left_bar_bleue0/50000Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Charlie peeped around the door of the shop, and seeing that there was somebody behind the counter, walked in.

Um..hi. I'm new here, my name's Charlie. I came to buy some bread earlier but you weren't open!
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Left_bar_bleue0/5000Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:04 pm

*looks up*

Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I had to go shopping to get some ingredients. But you're in luck! I just made some fresh bread, and some fresh cookies. Hold on just a sec...

*puts cookies and bread on counter*

Here's your bread, and some chocolate cookies for the earlier inconvience.

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Left_bar_bleue0/50000Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Oh...Thanks!
So how long have you been here?
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:05 pm

*shakes head* Not long at all, a few days tops. *wraps up cookies and bread in seperate bags*

How long have you been here?
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 am

I've only just moved here. I own the ice cream shop by the beach!
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Really? *smiles again* Well, I love ice cream! maybe one day you could bring some ice cream and I could bring some pie. It's a really good combination.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:00 pm

'Specially when the pie's hot out of the oven!

She smiled merrily and sighed.

Everyone's been so nice to me since I've come here. It's such a change from my old life, it's nice...

And with the last few words she stopped to wipe a tear from her eye.

I'm sorry, I should have learnt to stop crying by now...
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:20 pm

*is silent, but nods and smiles, somewhat uncertaintly*

It's fine, don't worry about it. I'm just glad that you're happy here now. *hands tissue*
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Thanks sniff

I barely even know you yet you're being so kind. I think I'm going to like it here.

She looked out of the window at a pair of butterflies dancing in and out of the flowers growing on a bush on a bank opposite.

I'm going to like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:08 pm

smiles

I feel the same. It's a very nice place. Maybe there's something in the air, or the water... Just kidding. There does seem to be something magical about this town, however. My parents met in this very area, nearly thirty years ago. They fell in love instantly. It's actually kind of romantic. I hope the same thing happens to me...

stares blankly at wrapped packages

But, of course, I'm just rambling again. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Having a dream is a wonderful thing. I often dreamt of my prince charming coming along and whisking me away. I used to travel around and search for him, but now I know to be patient and wait.
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:37 pm

*nods*

I thought I had found my prince charming a few years ago. Then it turned out that he was not only leading me on, but he was dating seven other girls that I didn't even know.

*sighs*

Oh well. He was kind of a jerk anyways.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:04 pm

In a state of utter shock, Charlie stared at Malia with her mouth open
S-s-s-s-seven? What a misleading jerk. I hope I never come across anybody like that here.
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:09 pm

*sad smile* Yes, seven. It's unbelievable, I know. My friends didn't like him from the start, and they kept an eye on him. I'm glad they did. What a jerk. Two of us went to the same school, and we didn't even know the other existed. We were all freshmen in college, and the day after I dumped him, I spotted ihm coming on to an eighth grader.

Guys can be horrible, needless to say.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Yeah. Well it's getting on, I should get going. It's been nice talking to you, we should meet up again sometime.
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:16 pm

Yes, that would be fun. See ya around, Charlie. smiles
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:12 pm

She picked up the bag off the counter and went to walk away. She stopped and turned around

Next time I'll bring some ice cream! Bye!
Back to top Go down
Malia
Friendly
Malia

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm

*smiles in farewell*

That'd be great! See you later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event   Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malia and Charlie's Black Bestfriend Event
Page 1 of 1