Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Time For Reflection or Something Else?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Empty
PostSubject: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Selena was walking through the forest as it was getting close to sunset. She felt that she needed some time to think. Also, she just got sick of being cooped up inside. She stopped at a particular pond and decided to lay by it. She looked the reflection of the sunset on the pure pond and relaxed instantly.

Hm, this is really nice... Too bad I can't share this with anyone right now.

[how romanitic Embarassed Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Money: 300
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Job: Farmer

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:10 pm

after doing noithng but working hard, (more like hardly working)skye then locked up and went to camp for a night.

*thinks to self* (hm... i probabley shouldnt have done this... but i neeed a vaca.) *loox around*

(hay... is tht selena?) *walkx over* Hay selena, tht you?*smiles and runs over.*

Last edited by Skye on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ... i didnt edit...XD)
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:12 pm

She sits up and looks in the direction of the voice. Seeing that it is Seth, she smiles and waves

Hi Seth! What's up? *looks at the stuff Seth has with him* Um, going camping? Question

*thinks to self* Ask and you shall recieve, huh?*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Yeah, i need a brake from doing nothing. XD do you mind if i set up here?

*gestures toward a tall tree* *sits on a rock*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 am

Laughing Sure I don't mind.

Looks across at the pond again seeing the sun set even more.

Mm, don't you just love sunsets?
*thinks about something* Hey you don't mind if I join you? Camping sounds fun.

[ afro friend made me do this]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 am

^_^ sure, i dont mind. *starts setting up* so what sre you doin out here? kinda far from your shop isnt it?

*starts a fire in a circle of rocks* you like marshmellows? i brought a lot. [i dont mind. =D]
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Aha well, I felt I needed a change of pace. Relaxing at home and at work can get to be a tad bit boring. :XP
Sure, I would love some.

*thinks about something* Hey you know I could say the same for you... Besides I don't live too far from here.

Last edited by Selena on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm

XD i was bored to, i finished my work, bought a pop, and went for a walk... lugging all this stuff. XD Laughing

*tosses you your own bag of marshmellows* anyway, how ya been? anything new? *gets up n looks for some sticks*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:52 pm

*catches the bag o' marsh mellows and eats one absentmindedly* Eh, I've been good you know. Same old same old.
You know I tend to draw or write when I feel... calm I guess? So, one day I decided to paint something. I ended up painting a huge mural in my room.
*thinks about that day* Hm, I should get another hobby before I get obsessive *smiles to show she is just joking around*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:18 pm

hehe, kool. i should come down and see it sometime... *gets up and petchs tent*

hmm... so how you hoolding up in the ol' valley? i got up pretty fast, but now i've sloewd down...

*finishes and sits by you* ^_^ *eats marhmellow*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:21 pm

*eats another marshmellow* Hm, I have doing good. I'm actually trying to set up my business online so I can send some things to town.

But yeah, things have been slow for me too. Honestly, I'm not really used to the slow pace of things here. *shrugs* But I always manage.

*takes hair out of ponytail [it is really long and silky] and turns to look at Seth* So, how's your "peoples" *air quotes* at your farm? How's Roran?

Last edited by Selena on Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoopsies XP)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:16 pm

hehehe. Rowan (Roran XD)is doing alright, hes gettin slow and old though... the chickens are getting bigger each day.

*thinks to self* hmm.. i wonder if i should.... ok, im gonna do it. but the cows are the same... XD i dont like crops.

*slowly reaches arm around your shoulder* but other then tht, everythings great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:54 pm

she either doesn't realize it or doesn't mind Seth's move. She unconciously leans in closer and she smiles, eyes sparkling in the moonlight [yes its now nighttime]

You know I'm starting to think you don't like any physical labor whatsoever. But that's good to hear.

Oh, the moon and stars are out now. *looks over at the tent and then looks back at Seth* Um, I don't konw if I will fit in that tent. I'm fine with sleeping outside. [btw, she had like a blanket and stuff]

[whoops my bad But Rowan is totally a better name XP Smile But i'll fixit Crying or Very sad tongue Laughing ]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:07 pm

^_^ its ok, i dont mind sleeping outside. im used to the cold... and hay, i dont mind physicall labor, im just not used to being my own boss. xD

*eats one last marshmellow then feeds the fire* hmm... you no, i always thought of going camping... never have though... XD oh well. ^_^

*scoots a bit closer to you and looks at the stars* Smile
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Are you sure you'll be fine? I mean if you insist... And you never went caping before? Well, I guess you are now! Smile

She laughs a little bit, but then she realizes how close they're sitting next to each other. Her cheeks automatically blush a tomato red. Embarassed
*thinks to self* Why is my heart beating so fast? Augh, my face feels hot, I think I'm blushing. I hope he can't see...

*starts to stutter b/c she's nervous all of a sudden* S-s-o um, ah, i-i-t's r-r-eally nice o-out...

She realizes that now she is starting to stammer and blushes even more [face= cherry] Her hands start to shake a little bit and so she is really [REALLY] embarrassed. She stands up and slowly walks backward

Um, I h-h-have to do s-something *her thoughts Come on! Stop stuttering! What's wrong with me?!* Um, don't g-go anywhere I'll be r-r-right back.

*turns around and runs a small distance away and stands behind a tree and grips her arm, trying to catch her breathe and slow down her heart*

[yeah she didn't run that far, quite easy to find her. She wasn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon.]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm

O_o huh... tht was a lil wierd... *shrugs* oh well. *douses the fire, gets some water, and walks after her* hmm.. i wonder whats wrong?

*after walking about 30 seconds, he findes her hiding behinds a tree.* selena? are you ok? *gives you the water and checks your temp.*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:39 pm

She mentally slapped herself for being that nervous all of a sudden. Luckily by the time he found her she had calmed down and regained her composure. She took the water and smiled.

Ah, yeah I'm fine It's just I uh got really cold. Must have been a draft or something. But I'm better.

She says this avoiding his eyes. Her cheeks are still red however.

[Yea cuz people always blush and stutter when they are cold Rolling Eyes Sometimes I can't believe I think up this stuff. Rolling Eyes]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:08 am

hmm... ok, i believe you. You scared me back there though, be careful. *looks around, thinking of something...*

hay, do you think well be able to get back to the campsite? >_< *gestures you to follow and starts to walk back*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 pm

Ah, don't worry. Besides it's not like we were that far away.

*follows Seth back to the campsite until...* Ooof!
*trips over branch and stumbles a bit. She catches herself though.*

Ah, its way too dark out now. *tries to walk* Ow! ah, I think I twisted it. Stoopid branch...
*massages ankle before trying to hop over to Seth. She is pouting right about now.*

[aww, poor Selena. She's a klutz. XP]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:34 pm

=O *puts arm around you for help* you ok? XD be careful. you think its twisted? i have a 1st aid kit back at the camp....

*looks over and sees the camp* hmm... cmon.

(hmm... tht was scary.... XD you are a klutz.) *gets to the camp and sits with you* do you want me to wrap it?

*looks into her eyes.... blushing. XD*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm

she grips onto Seth, trying to balance herself. When they reach the campsite she brings herself to sit down. She examines her ankle to see if it is really twisted. She tries to move it and flinches. Yep it was definitely twisted.

Ah, yeah I'm going need it to be wrapped. *looks over at Seth* Please do it for me...I'm not good at that. *bats eyelashes*
[WTH, wasn't she just...-shakes head in disbelief of own writing- Rolling Eyes]

*thinks to self wait is he,... Yeah I think he is blushing. Shocked Maybe...Nah, no way.*
*looks deeply back into eyes lost in thought [haha staring contest lol!] ... Then snaps back to earth and looks the other way, blushing.*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:11 am

hmmm... *thinks to self* ( wow... i think....-_- i think im gonna do it...) *wraps your foot and sits next to you*

Selena... um.... srry about this... *leans close and kissees her* I love you Embarassed Surprised
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:44 pm

[wow, I wasn't expecting that one. Shocked ]

She was about to say "thanks" but then all of a sudden he kissed her. She kind of sat there in shock [HA just as she thought you didn't like her] She quickly sanpped to reality, realize what was happening and blushed but kissed back. Embarassed A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Kissy Then she pulled away, still in shock [eyes look like this Shocked]

Seth! I didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 pm

.... Embarassed im sorry sweety... i couldnt resist.... *turns away* i can leave if you want.... i dont want to though. ^_^

*pulls into a hugg* do you feel... how i do? Embarassed [XD this turned into somethin completely different.]
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:24 am

[wow again Shocked and lol yea I dont think this your typical Harvest Moon scene anymore]

she blushed and whispered I never said I wanted you to leave.

When he pulled her into a hug, she blushed even more Embarassed. Her heart started to beat faster than before and she felt a stuttering fit coming on. Luckily she managed to control herself. She weaved her fingers through his silver hair and smiled as she pulled him into another kiss. A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Kissy When she pulled away she asked him:

Does that answer your question?

[Hm, Selena can be smooth...who knew? wait I guess I did since I am writing this... Rolling Eyes]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time For Reflection or Something Else?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazybud Towne :: Southern Towne :: Forest-
Jump to: