Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Popi is coming to town!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Popi
Popi

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Popi is coming to town! Left_bar_bleue0/5000Popi is coming to town! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Job:

Popi is coming to town! Empty
PostSubject: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:00 pm

Name: Popi

Job: Florist

Apperance: Popi has long flowing bubblegum pink hair which reaches her waist, at the bottom of her hair there are a few curls. She has Ruby red eyes and a black hairband, she wears a white frilly top with a brown corset and ruby red skirt.

House: (Make up your own house)

Which area is your house in?

Which Area is your shop in? Northern

Name of Farm/Shop: Flower Popi

Characteristic: Energetic/Bubbly

Story: Popi came from the big city because she hated all the noise, she hopes that she can run a sucseful florist in Lazybud Towne

Favorite Thing: Toy Flower

500 Love Points: Egg, Chocolate, Spa-Boiled Egg, Flower, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Cake

300 Love Points: Weeds, Rose Perfume, Necklace, Broach, Bracelet, Pinkat Flower, Sunblock

-300 Love Points: Turnip, Pumpkin, Eggplant, Rice Cake, Dog Ball, Vegetable Juice, Vegetable Latte, Mixed Juice, Mixed Latte,

-500 Love Points: Orihalcon, Adamantite, Moonstone, Sandrose, Alexandrite, Flourite, Agate

I Hate the Most: Wine

Popi is coming to town! Popi12
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Popi is coming to town! Left_bar_bleue0/50000Popi is coming to town! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:10 pm

Hey Popi!

My dead rabbit had the same name as you, she get constipation from eating too much (she used to steal my other rabbits food).
Back to top Go down
Popi
Popi

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Popi is coming to town! Left_bar_bleue0/5000Popi is coming to town! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:27 am

Ok then... Nice to meet you... I guess! Smile
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Money: 300
Love Points:
Popi is coming to town! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Popi is coming to town! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Job: Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:17 pm

welcome to lazybud, popi. need anything, ask me.(unless i cant help you. XD)
Back to top Go down
Popi
Popi

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Nice to meet you... This forum is so empty now... no one is ever on...
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:
Popi is coming to town! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Popi is coming to town! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 pm

i no, it gets kinda boring... thats why i like makin events. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Popi is coming to town! Left_bar_bleue0/50000Popi is coming to town! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:21 pm

I come online Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:22 am

awww, srry about that. *pats your bacl* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Popi is coming to town!   Popi is coming to town! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Popi is coming to town!
Page 1 of 1