Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigmund
Sigmund

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Left_bar_bleue0/5000[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Job:

[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Empty
PostSubject: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 am

he waited in front of the shop which was closed at that time.
on his hand, he brought a small bucket of wild flowers that he arranged by himself.

I think I came to early today..
Back to top Go down
http://pokemoon-nibelheim.forumotion.net
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:48 pm

She walks to her shop swinging her keys in her hand, humming a tune. She sees Sigmund and smilies*
Ah, its seems I have a visitor.
An idea pops into her head. Twisted Evil She sneaks up behind Sigmund and...
BOO!
oh and she never saw the flowers he was holding
Back to top Go down
Sigmund
Sigmund

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Left_bar_bleue0/5000[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:40 am

Shocked !!!! (0_0)

he turned around and saw Selena.

You scared me!
he lauged a little after that.

I have something for you..
He gave her the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Left_bar_bleue5000/5000[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:03 pm

She blushed as she took the flowers. She inhaled the sweet aroma.
Thanks... Um, so do want to get something to get drink. I'm pretty sure I got some tea inside.
Opens the door and sees she left her drawnigs out. She picks them up and puts them on the table. But she doesn't realize the pictures of her sister is on the table. This is how they looked like.
[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Brownhair

][Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit 10898
[Note: In the second picture the little long haired girl is a young Selena. The first picture is the sister older. And I know it isn't Harvest Moon but these two fit more. To see why look at my introduction]

Last edited by Selena on Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic messed up)
Back to top Go down
Sigmund
Sigmund

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:13 am

Thank you
she entered the shop, walked to the table where many pieces of papers are placed on top of it.
He saw a picture of a girl who look similar to Selena, carefully he took the picture and looked at it.

"she does look similar to Selena, I wonder are they related..?"
then he took another picture , where there's two girl, with a bicycle near an housing area.

" Look at this, they are sure look pretty"
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:37 pm

She walked into the back and made the tea -green tea-. She walked back out with the mugs in her hands. She put them on the table and looked over Sigmund's shoulder.
Hey what are you looking a-
She stopped in mid-sentence as she realized what the pictures were. Her faced paled pale and looked down at her feet. she said quietly.
Um Sigmund,...... could I have those pictures back...?
Back to top Go down
Sigmund
Sigmund

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 am

Huh? what?the picture?
he looked at the picture he's holding, and then look back at Selena's pale face.

Yea, sure, its yours anyway.
he returned the picture to her

I'm sorry looking at it without your permission
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

Don't worry about it...
she took the pictures back and looked at them withholding tears. She hestitated but decided to tell him.
You know its her birthday today.
she pointed to the first picture.
My sister...
Back to top Go down
Sigmund
Sigmund

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:21 am

I see..then where is she now?
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:09 pm

She sighed anticipating his response. She paused as she gathered up strength to tell him.
She is no longer around...-deep breathe- she is actually in a better place now...
Her eyes welled up with tears again but she shook them off
This is the first time I haven't been home to commerate it...
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:23 pm

She gripped the counter behind as if she was going to fall. She wasn't looking Sigmund in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit   [Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sigmund&Selena's blue heart event] 2nd Visit
Page 1 of 1