Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying a Duck...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephy
Well Known Friend
Stephy

Character sheet
Money: 6120G
Love Points:
Buying a Duck... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Buying a Duck... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job: Doctor/Admin

Buying a Duck... Empty
PostSubject: Buying a Duck...   Buying a Duck... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Hello? Rodger? May I please buy a female duck? (Even though I don't think Jason will be happy about this..)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Roger

Character sheet
Money: 4680G
Love Points:
Buying a Duck... Left_bar_bleue0/5000Buying a Duck... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)
Job: Farmer

Buying a Duck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Duck...   Buying a Duck... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:07 pm

"Ok, one Duck."

Roger walks over to a seperate field and picks up a Female duck with a Blue Hankerchief around Her neck. He puts her at the feet of Stephy and it Qwacks lightly.

"She comes with a weeks worth of Feed, and heres some tips: For one they Like to Swim, once the get settled in your home, let her Run free and she'll return at night. It wont Leave if you have a pond, if not It will. Secondly make sure to feed it, I've seen my share of negectful owners that don't feed their Duck and they Die. Lastly, give it a name."
Back to top Go down
Stephy
Well Known Friend
Stephy

Character sheet
Money: 6120G
Love Points:
Buying a Duck... Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Buying a Duck... Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job: Doctor/Admin

Buying a Duck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Duck...   Buying a Duck... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 am

Okay! Thanks for the duck and the tips!

She walks away while thinking of the duck's name

Its hard....I guess I should ask Jason.

She leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buying a Duck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying a Duck...   Buying a Duck... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying a Duck...
Page 1 of 1