Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, my name is Chell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimatemew12

Location : Next to the river, where fields are fertile and fish are plentiful

Hello, my name is Chell Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name is Chell   Hello, my name is Chell Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Description:

Name: Chell Montreal

Job: Fisherwoman/Gatherer

House: Deep green house near the river; has many windowboxes filled with flowers. Fishing gear can be seen on the side of the house. Color of house almost blends it into the forest. Small, wooden sign pronounces the house as "Harmony Flowers & Fish"

Which area is your house in? Southern

Which Area is your shop in? Southern

Name of Farm/Shop: Harmony Flowers & Fish

Characteristic: (Of character or farm?)

Story: Chell doesn't have a real place in the main story/optional character

Signature Part: N/A

Favorite Thing: Moon Dumplings

500 Love Points: Grape wine, rare flowers

300 Love Points: Cheap flowers, fish

-300 Love Points: strawberry dishes, trash

-500 Love Points: fish dishes, animal food, being hit with a tool

I Hate the Most: David's Letter

Hair: Dark brown ringlets, almost black. Her hair falls down to her shoulders.

Height: About a head smaller than the regular person

Eyes: Dark brown and thoughtful

Clothing: T-shirt and sweats if relaxed, a spring green dress with brown purse if formal. Often doesn't wear shoes

Occupation: N/A; except for selling flowers she grows in her windowbox and fish in the river

Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, and polite. Her brother's death at thirteen made her strong, but put a barrier around her heart

Background Story: Chell was born and raised in Lazybud. Her parents long moved away after her brother David's death, and Chell stayed. She lives in the house she's lived in forever, and catches fish and grows flowers there. She was told before David (deceased brother) died, he wrote her a letter and hid it in the forest for her to find. Chell leaves on Sundays to the Forest (if you talk to her, she'll make a vague reference to the letter), but will not find it herself.

Bachelor(ette)?In order to marry Chell, you must find the item "David's Letter," which is hidden somewhere in the forest. You will lose 1000 love points with Chell, but is required to make her a marriage candidate.
Back to top Go down

Hello, my name is Chell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazybud Towne :: Most Important :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: