Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ingredients For Cake Please!! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
apie111

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Ingredients For Cake Please!! :)   Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:05 am

*Walks in slowly, brushing hair out of face.*

Excuse me? Is anyone here?

*Waits for a second*

Hello! *Uma Tamaharo shouts impatiently across the room. She hears nothing.*
*She brushes her hair with her fingers again"

Alright then, let's just take a look around *Uma mutters to herself. She walks in front of a shelve of some random items. She goes
to grab one and feels something caught on her skirt.*

Oh, come on! *She mutters stubburnly.*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Money: 300
Love Points:
Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Job: Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients For Cake Please!! :)   Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:34 am

*walks up with his usual quiet manner*

o.O may i hellp you?

*tries not to laugh*

Arrow lol!
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients For Cake Please!! :)   Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm

((Since the other topic has been forgotten about I will just walk in ^^))
*walks in, drawing in sketchbook as usual not paying attention to surroundings* "...hm, a pattern for that type of dress should be more like this... Is that possible?... hm..."
*bumps into Seth* Shocked "Oh, hey Seth. I was just coming to see you." *looks behind to see a girl whose skirt is caught*
"Oh hello there. You seem kind of stuck." *walks up and tries to get skirt out but fails* "Um, need a lil help here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients For Cake Please!! :)   Ingredients For Cake Please!! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ingredients For Cake Please!! :)
Page 1 of 1