Lazybud Towne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazybud Towne

A Harvest Moon RPG with funs and tons more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Time For Reflection or Something Else?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Money: 300
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Job: Farmer

A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 pm

^_^ yes.... it does. *kisses one mroe time then hugggs* XD i wonder... does this affect the sleeping arrangements? XP
[LOLZ! XP]
*blushes even more* lol! i love you selena... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 pm

*at that [you know "sleeping arrangements"] her eyes opened wide and she blushed but she laughed and shrugged*
I'll let you decide that one -giggle-.

*at the other thing [you know the "I love you"] she blushed again and smiled sweetly*
I love you too, Seth... but I guess you knew that. X3

*she squeezed his hand and was but about to stand up but realized her ankle was twisted. So, she had to sit right back down. She gave Seth a "help me look"*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 pm

^_^ *wraps an arm around you and helps you up* i guess i did... hehe.... and i always loved you. I love you Smile
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:56 pm

[audience goes: AWWWW!!!! Very Happy]

*she smiles and kisses him on the cheek and whispers in his ear* How do you think I felt?
[audience goes: awww!! but less enthusiastic Smile]

*then finally sleepiness catches up with her and she lets out a yawn. surprised, she covers her mouth but its too late.*
-giggle- oops I guess I'm tired. It must be late.

[audience goes: WTF?! She killed the moment! Neutral Mad ooc: AW, shut up!]

[yes I know. Extreme randomness]
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 am

^_^ me to, its been a long day... *walks you over to the tent and lays next to you on blanket*
[XP nice.]
hey, wake me in the morning, ok sweety? love you. ^_^ I love you *wraps an arm around you n shuts eyes*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Okay, will do.
*she snuggled up to Seth and held his arm that was around her. She whispered back:*
love you more... I love you

*and with that, she fell asleep in his arms, dreaming sweet dreams*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE NEXT MORNING

*She flutters her eyes open and sat up. She rubbed Seth’s shoulder and kissed him on the cheek*
Seth, hon, its time to wake up now. We should go.
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:42 pm

*opens eyes looking around* where are we? Surprised *looks over at you n smiles* now i remember. *wraps the other arm around you*

^_^ i love you selena. *kisses cheek n sits up* I love you Sleep
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:41 pm

*yawns and smiles* Love you more, Seth.

*stretches and peeks outside.* I know I said we should go but I don't feel like leaving. *laughs* I'm way too comfortable.

*leans back into Seth and contemplates going back to sleep* Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:54 pm

^_^ *kisses your forhead and leans back* i love you selena... Sleep I love you
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 pm

*she cuddles back into Seth and smiles.*

You know, when I decided to come to this forest today, I wasn't expecting this...*she says to herself out loud*

*she falls asleep, feeling safe and warm in his arms. Then she starts talking quietly in her sleep...*
...why does he...I love you...a lot..........should I.........Valentine.......they approve......yea....they should....true....lov*snorts and turns over*
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:39 pm

o.o *opens one eye ans peers at you* [XP way to ruin the moment] *softly snoring, he dreams of wedding bells and flowers..*
(a few hours later)
wake up selena... i think its noon... XD *pulls you up with my arm* ^_^ today is our first day together.
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 pm

[lol, yep i tend to do that Razz]

*yawns and half-opens eyes* Ah, jeez noon already? I guess we've been out for awhile...

*smiles at him, still with a sleepy look in her eyes*But that's bad......We only have a half a day to spend together. Smile Wink

*She gets herself up and crawls out of the tent, knowing the temptation of sleeping the whole day away was near.*
Come on Seth! Before I fall asleep again and you hear something i don't want you to hear...yet.

[yea, she's aware of her sleep-talking. And very embarrassed I will add.]

Last edited by Selena on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : who says I edited it? XP)
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:19 pm

XD ok sweety. *pulls you over to sit on a rock* i need to get this stuff back home... ^_^ wait here, ill come back with a horse for you.
[XD lol, nice!]
*unpitches tent and picks up sleepin bags* ill be right back, wait for meh, mmk? *starts to walk off unsteadly*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:38 pm

Will do, hon. *thinks to self It's not like I can really go anywhere...Dam ankle.

*takes a pebble and skips it across the pond, she starts softly singing."
Back to top Go down
Skye
Friendly
Skye

Character sheet
Love Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:49 pm

*about 10 minutes later, he returns with two horses* you ready to go sweety? ^_^ *picks you up*

you can take Roran. XD Shadow,(*points to the other horse*) is new. XD *sets you on da horse*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:03 am

Alrighty then. *pets Roran and swings other foot around*

*leans over to pet Shadow* Hi, Shadow. [I know thats dangerous]

*gets Roran to saunter out of the forest*
Back to top Go down
Selena
Friendly
Selena

Character sheet
Money:
Love Points:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:07 pm

[Okay I'm going to do a new topic at -cue drumroll- moi house! Woot]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Reflection or Something Else?   A Time For Reflection or Something Else? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time For Reflection or Something Else?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazybud Towne :: Southern Towne :: Forest-
Jump to: